Fields of Elysium

Fields of Elysium - A.B.Whelan I was given a copy of this book to read and review. I would like to say thanks to the author, and the group where I found this book. This amazing book drew me in, and didn't let go.

Molly's family moves to Los Angeles, where in school she is known as the new girl. After school one day She takes her dog Pandora, for a hike in the forest. Her dog leads her to a cavern, where she finds a worm hole. She goes threw and finds something that will change her life forever.

This book was an amazing read. I loved every moment of it. It was gllued to my hands, thats just how into it I was. The action, and the characters kept me on edge. I couldn't put the book down. I had to read it slowly so I could have more of it to read!. The romance was perfect, maybe that is just because I am a sucker for romance. I really enjoyed Molly and Victor's growing relationship. This book was a true page turner, and I will definitely read this book again. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the next book in this series!

If you are a sucker for romance like me, and enjoy anything that has to do with other worldly things, then I really recommend you check out this awesome book. You won't be let down!