Finding Master Right

Finding Master Right - L.A. Witt **ARC provided by NetGalley.**

Do you like M/M, and D/S? Then this is the book for you. Take a dom and a sub to a BDSM leather convention, tell them not to play, and see what happens. Chase and Derek has been friends for a long time because they go to the same dungeon. But, Chase has always wanted to top Derek, and Derek has always wanted to sub for Chase. They are afraid to play because they think it might ruin their friendship. But, it will be hard being around other doms and subs playing, and not being able to touch each other. Ughh!! I can literally chew Chase and Derek up, and spit them out. It was so frustrating to read. They got possessive and mad when they play with other people, but they were too afraid to play with each other!! Let's just say, I really really love this book. The sexual tension between the two was so thick. I felt like I was there with the characters the entire time. Hell... I wish I was!! All of those floggers and crops made me shiver. This was an awesome m/m book. This was a serious page turner. I could not put this book down I was so addicted. What a awesome book. I want more!