The Rift (Vessel of Souls, #1)

The Rift (Vessel of Souls, #1) - S.K.N. Hammerstone So I recieved this book yesterday...and...I finished it yesterday. I told myself I would read a little and then put it down...but I guess the book had a mind of it's own. This book is our June book of the month in one of my groups...and lets just say I really enjoyed it.

At first I was confused, because the main character Rachael, is dead...but not dead. So you can see how confusing it could be. As the book went along, I understand it more. I am not going to give a blurb of this book, because honestly...you can read the one provided for the book. This book took me through a jurney with Rachael, Jessie, and Joshua. I enjoyed being apart of there lives for a day. This book was so addicting. It was glued to my hands. I gave this book 4 stars, because there were some spelling and grammer mistakes, that I just couldn't over look... Other then that the book was amazing. I am excited for book 2, because the way book 1 ended, I have a lot of questions.

I would like to say thanks to the author, for providing the group with a copy of this book to read. This is a well written book, and I really enjoyed every bit of it! This is something I will definitely read again!