A Moment (Moments, #1)

A Moment (Moments, #1) - Marie Hall I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.
**Wipes Tears** This book is a heart renching story that had me addicted. Marie Hall has done a excellent job with writing this book.

3 words, ROMANCE, ROMANCE, ROMANCE. It was perfect. I loved the relationship between Ryan and Liliana. Pour Ryan, he is very broken in this book **dabs at eyes**. I really admire Lily. She is going through so much, with an autistic son, and dieing mother, she stands by Ryan with all she has. I felt as if she was his rock. That is exactally what he needed in his life. I also adored Alex, he was so cute. He also was a rock for Ryan. However he is broken as well, and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book, so I can read his story. This was a great read, and this is something that I will read over, and over again!

I would like to say thanks to the author for this book. I would also like to say thanks to the *New Adult Book Club* where I found this amazing book! NA fans, go get a copy of this book, you will not be sorry.