Day Shift - Missy Jane I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. I would like to say thanks to the author for allowing me to read an review this book.This book was a great read. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I enjoyed reading this book. Although I must say I don't think it should be in the paranormal genre. The only paranormal thing about it is the vampires. This book was a great read, I really liked the characters and all of the action. However the romance between the two main characters was a bit annoying. I didn't like how one of the main characters was afraid of a vampire, and then almost in love with one, and afraid again. However, it didn't change my view on this book. This is still something i would read again. I hope to read other books by this author in the future!

Again thanks to the author, and the group where i found this book. If you are a fan of books with vampires in them like I am, then I suggest you give this book a try, it is a great read!