The Nightlife Series Omnibus (The Nightlife)

The Nightlife Series Omnibus (The Nightlife) - Travis Luedke * I received this book from the author in exchange of a honest review on the Lovers of Paranormal group**

I originally read book one by Travis a while ago. I was so happy when I got my hands on all of the books. Travis is a amazing writer. His books are action-packed, and they will keep you on the edge of your seat. I will only review the overall series here. I will review the individual books, and go in depth about them later. I think my favorites would be a tossup between book one and book two. Book two was very intense, but I really liked it! This is not your average vampire book. It is sexy, but dark at the same time. Michelle and Eric were too amazing creatures that I just couldn't get enough of. The sex between them, was hot. Michelle is classy, but dangerous. She required attention, and she made sure she got it. Eric on the other hand, was a sexy male that commanded power. I am glad I got the chance to read this awesome series! If you are a fan of sexy and dangerous vampires, make sure to pick this book up and give it a read!