Murder on Olympus (Plato Jones)

Murder on Olympus - Robert B. Warren I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. I love to read anything that is about the greek gods. This book was great, it was full of action and mystery, and i loved every moment of it!

Plato jones knows how mush of a jerk the olympian gods can be, and this time is no different. After a few murders on olympus, Plato is forced by the head man himself Zeus, to investagate the murders. Although Plato has agreed to do it, it isn't enough for the head lady Hera. While Plato is investagating the murders, Hera decides she wants him dead. Will Plato be able to live to solv the murders, or will Hera kill him before he can finish his job?

I have to say I really enjoyed reading this book. I was hooked from start to finish. Plato was an amazing character, and I enjoyed reading about all of the things he went through from the gods. I love to read anything about the gods, and this book gave me the fix I needed. The author took the greek myths, and put his own twist on to them, and I loved it. This book was funny, and full of action. Plato is an amazing character, and I hope to read other books in this series!

If you are addicted to reading books about the greek gods, and like books that are also funny, then this is the book for you. I would like to say thanks to the author for sharing this amazing book with me. I hope to read other books by this author in the future!