Eden: A Novel

Eden - Janelle Stalder I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. This book was bitter sweet. I enjoyed reading it, but I have some problems with it.

This book was very well written, but I have many unanswered questions. Why is Aiden the only one who can save Edenin the war? I was a little confused by it. Also i felt as if the end was a bit rushed. The battle was over before I knew it. Why did the author only focus on Aidens's battle, and not the battle as a whole? Why was all of the guys obsessed with Elisa? What happen to Rose. So many questions that were not answered in this book. I hope they will be answered in book two.

Now on to the good stuff. I am a sucker for other worldly things. Eden seems like a very cool place. I enjoyed getting to know the characters. By the end of the book I felt like they were apart of me. The author did a great job with writing this book, and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one to see what happens with some of the characters. I also hope the next book will answer some of my questions. This is a book that I will most likely read again.

I would like to say thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of this book to read and review!