Last Teardrop (The Chronicles of Amber Harris, #1)

Last Teardrop (The Chronicles of Amber Harris, #1) - Elle A. Rose When I read a book about vampires, I think of a book that has a dark side to it. However, this book is much more. In some ways, this book reminds me of Twilight, but much better. I was drawn into this book, and I am wanting more.

I was drawn into the life of Amber Haris, and how she became a vampire. The author has done an amazing job with telling the story of this character. I felt everything Amber went through. This not just a book I read, this is a book I enjoyed. This is the second book I have read by Elle, and she has created another master peace. I really enjoyed reading the cool powers the vampires had. All of the creatures the author came up with, put a twist on the book that I enjoyed. This book is not dark, but it has a few dark moments. I recommend any vampire lover to check this book out. I also fell in love with Christopher and all of his sillyness. I really enjoyed the way the vampires became a family. This book sucked me in. Now I want to read book two!

I was given a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review, thanks to the author! Make sure to go and get a copy of this awesome book!