Valley of Darkness Part 1 (Fields of Elysium, #2)

Valley of Darkness Part 1 (Fields of Elysium, #2) - A.B.Whelan I recieved an ARC copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. After reading book one, I must say that this book was as good as the first.

Molly and Victors's relationship is thriving. They have found a way to be together all of the time. However is all of her happiness worth all of the pain she will face after death stills her heart. Will it be enough to still love Victor?

There were some parts of the book that I thought could have been better. There were also some parts that I felt were not explained enough. However I know that this was an ARC copy, so some things will most likely change. Now since that is over, lets get to the good stuff.
Awww, I hate crying over books, but that is what I did with this book. This book was really good, almost better than the first. I enjoyed reading more about Molly and Victor. I am so excited I got to read the second book so fast! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I finished it so fast, I just couldn't stop, and before I knew it, the book was over. Thumbs up to this awesome book, no thumbs up to this awesome series. Bring on more!

I would like to say thanks to the author for providing me with an ARC copy of this book to read and review. If you have not read book one yet, please get a copy of it, because book 2 is coming out soon!