The Truth About Dandelions

The Truth About Dandelions - wow!, just wow!, I really loved this book. This book will steel your heart. It took mine from the first chapter.

I am so glad I got the chance to read this book. It is a story about a little girl who looses everything she loved at a really young age. I love how the author switches from the passed to the present. This book talks about everything the main character went through as a young age, and how it is affecting her now. I couldn't put this book down. I had to think about writing this review before I did it, but I realized that it will be hard to sum up this amazing book. The author has done a wonderful job in writing this book. I felt everything the characters went through. For a short time, they were apart of me. This book is beautiful, and it touched my heart. There were parts of this book I cried over, it was just that good. I can't say thank you enough, to the author for writing such a awesome book!I gave this book five stars, and it deserves all five!

I recieved a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. This is something I will read again, and I highly, highly recommend this book to all of my friends. I would love to read other books by this author!