Dwellers of Darkness (Darkness Series Book 3)

Dwellers of Darkness - Stacey Marie Brown 5 stars to Stacey Marie Brown!

I love returning to the world of Eli and Ember! Out of all three books, I think this book is my favorite. Miss Brown has written another five star book. It was hard to put this book down. I was addicted to the story line, and solid characters.

Dwellers of Darkness picks up where book two Fire in the darkness leaves off. Ember returns from the other side with her mother, Kennedy, and two pixies in toe. It is now three years later, and Eli is different. I was sure that the sexual chemistry between Ember and Eli was gone, but thankfully Miss Brown did not put us through that torture!

Those of you that are addicted to love triangles would be proud. Ember has to choose between the oh so sexy bad boy Eli, and the sweet and protective Torin. Ember has to choose between her heart and her bond. What would you choose?

I really loved all of the twist and turns in the book. It really kept me on the edge of my seat. Some parts of the book I just wanted to bang my head in a wall that is just how crazy it was. Whenever I was sure something was going to happen, Miss Brown switches it up on us. I love reading books that keeps me guessing!

Eli is one of those characters that you just have to fan girl over. He is just so sexy. Ember keep a tight hold on him, because I am sure there is a lot of girls out there who wants him! Eli is one of those frustrating guys that you just can't get enough of. He will go to hell and back for Ember, and that is just so sweet.

There are so many secrets between all of the characters in this book. Okay, lets be honest I hate Josh. I saw right through all of his BS. Something was just to fishy from the beginning. with him. The fight between light and darkness is just going to be amazing. I really hope the queen dies.

I can't wait to read the next book in this series! Please make sure you read this entire series, It is awesome!

*Book provided by the author for review!*